Sunday, February 19, 2006

My new blog roll

On the sidebar I have a new blog roll created with the help of Blog Rolling. While I am relatively new at this, I thought I'd give it a try...my wife says I need help.

Included in the list are blogs that I've visited in the blogosphere and found them to be both entertaining and educational. I don't mind opinion, but I value informed opinion because that is something I can learn from. These blogs contain a great deal of informed opinion which is why I consider them 'Worth your time'.

If your site isn't listed, please don't be offended. My time is limited and I most likely haven't had the chance to visit your site. Just post a request via comment on any of my posts and I'll visit your site. If it's of 'Worth your time' quality, I'll gladly add you to the roll. Until then, happy blogging and good night!

No comments: