Monday, August 21, 2006

Hurrican Spike...it's all Bush's fault

2006 Tropical season below average

Wow. The hurricane season is less active than average. Despite predictions, it doesn't seem the disastrous end-o-the-world storm season will come true. I wonder why?

I know...Global Warming.

There's no other explanation. Somehow the heating of the earth causes the ice caps to melt which makes the water colder and keeps strong hurricanes from forming...right? And last year? Well, the hot air temperatures caused the water to heat up which caused stronger storms to form. It's all global warming. It's all man's fault. A less than average hurricane season? We should all be ashamed.

Mankind is destroying the earth. Somehow I believe President Bush is behind it all.

Spike Lee set to release film on Katrina

Spike Lee has completed a film on Hurricane Katrina and it will be appearing soon. I'm not sure how good it will be but I do know one thing...it will be accurate. If we know anything about Spike Lee it's the fact that he's fair and balanced. I'm certain this film will give equal time to the government agencies and will accurately portray the events as they unfolded in New Orleans.

The suspense about the ending is killing me. I wonder who he ends up blaming for the entire thing?

It can't be Bush...because he's to blame for a below average hurricane season right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw something like this on another blog, and I said there the same thing I'll say now. Liberals ALWAYS have an excuse for global warming. If it's hot it's because of the "greenhouse effect" and if it's cold then it's becasue of smog clouds blocking out the sun. They'd rather die than admit that the phenomonon does not exist and they'd rather blame humans then nature.

Douglas V. Gibbs said...

Apparently Spike and Gore have been trading lies and idiocies.