Friday, June 30, 2006

You need perspective...here it is

And so, the Supreme Court has issued a ruling that, in effect, will aid our enemies. As I write this, I am shaking my head in disbelief, shame, exasperation. I have seen the pundits on TV, in print. I have debated with people on this and many other sites. And I still don’t get how so many American citizens are oblivious to the fight that we are facing. We are going into war with a brutal enemy, with one hand tied behind our back and many American citizens trying to pull the free arm back there as well. I don’t know what it’s going to take for the bleeding heart human rights Left to understand what we face, until it’s too late and we’ve already lost. The problem with waiting that long is that when we lose we will all be worshipping allah under the sword. That’s not an acceptable alternative.

So my challenge is this. If you’re read this site, I want you to look in my sidebar and find Michael Savage’s website. Click the link. Scroll down to the bottom until you see the links to the videos of the terrorist beheadings. Choose one...and watch it.

Don't close your eyes. Don't turn away. Watch it. Watch the enemy stand in front of the camera, proclaiming the glory of their god from behind ski masks. Watch them grab their blindfolded, handcuffed hostage by the hair. Watch them begin to saw at the man's neck...that's right, they don't slice, they saw - obviously using a very dull knife. Listen to them grunt with exertion.

Listen to their hostage howl as the blade saws through their neck, imagine the unimaginable pain. Hear the fear in the man's voice, knowing it's just a few more seconds. Watch him kick and writhe. Watch the blood spurt out. Watch them struggle to get the blade through the spinal column....WATCH IT! You need to. You need to do this in order to gain the proper perspective. Watch them parade around with a severed human head as if it were a bowling trophy. THIS IS THE ENEMY! It's not America, the only American in the picture is the one without a head. It's not the US military. The enemy are the ones cutting people's heads off and celebrating it as if they just gave birth.

If you don't have the stomach to watch the video, to learn about those who want us all to suffer the same fate, then you surrender your right to criticize myself and others who wish to stop these lunatics. If you watch it, you'll see what we're dealing with. They are not human. They are animals. Rabid dogs. You can't negotiate with a rabid dog. You can't give him a bone and hope he leaves you alone. The only way to stop a rabid dog is to put a bullet in its head.

That's what needs to be done. And won't happen by calling our soldiers 'murderers'. It won't happen by saying America in the biggest threat to peace in the world...the peace in this world exists BECAUSE of America, not despite her, so step down from your holier-than-thou soapbox and wake up to reality. The ONLY ones between these lunatics and world domination is America, and don't think for a second that they would hesitate at removing any of your heads in the process. So watch the video, then tell me who the criminals, the evil-doers are in this whole conflict.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I don't know how anybody can watch those videos, or even read the description of them, and not be outraged. I just don't understand some people. How do you explain something that is so unnatural, so anti American, so anti their own country?

It's not just the Muslims in this country, it's the Christians, the Jews, the agnostics, those of all groups, that seem to hate the country they live in and call home. There is no explaining such idocy.

Anonymous said...

One of the saddest occurences I have witnessed in my life is the almost total gutting of the once rightly famed spirit of American patriotism. As an Australian, I can add almost as an aside, that this is NOT isolated solely to America, it's happening here too, but America.....there was always something singularly powerful about America's belief in itself. You Yanks gave others belief. I don't know if you know that. We have our own ways of life, quite different in important ways, but American influence on every aspect of Australia is undeniable.
To watch you eviscerating yourselves now.......it's almost too painful to watch.
Yes, I AM an unabashed fan of the best of America, and I have had an awful lot to chose from, an awful lot to admire and celebrate.
Today, I am appalled by the treason, treachery and flat out nyopic blindness I see in your yapping, yammering voices of opposition. That you allow this under the guise of free speech is, I suppose, one of the crosses you must carry as a world leader of democracy, but that you suffer the abuses of it.....I cannot accept that. Why do you??
I cannot accept Debbies comments either, for that reason.
Not the Muslim???? Good God woman, you really need to do some research.
But no, it's "the Christians, the Jews, the agnostics". According to recent census figures, American christianity numbers some 215,000,000 people. Either you understand the concept of "majority" or you don't, I guess, but acting as though these people are "outsiders" or beyond the pail is asinine and foolish. The voice of America is heard still, loud and clear, by people who love freedom. What gets in the way and iritates like summer gnats around the head, is this constant whining and carping from citizens of America who should know better and who need to find out what it is like in a very real world of good and evil. You have had it too good, for too long, if you can attack America from within. Try living elsewhere. You'll be running back to Uncle Sam, demanding stern responses, as quick as bat an eye.

John Washburn said...

Wow! Gravelrash, thanks for stopping by and you just posted one of the best comments this sight has ever seen. Thanks for your perspective.

We are fighting the fight, and it's becoming ferocious. Obviously, this is why America appears to be eviscerating herself. Our divisions are very deep, and our side is not even close to giving in.

Also, know that we patriots appreciate the support from you guys down under. We KNOW who our friends are. There aren't many democracies who still have balls...you guys do. It HASN'T
gone unnoticed.

Keep us in your thoughts and, if you believe, your prayers. America, the concept, is still alive in many of us and we are NOT going to allow the Left to destroy her. Trust me, Gravelrash, we are in a culture war and we will fight for our country to the end!

I'm sure Debbie will be by to clarify her comments. I know her, and trust me she knows who the enemy is.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what you are upset by in my comment. When I mentioned Muslims, trust me, I know what Muslims stand for, what they want to do to America. I was referring specifically to Muslims who were born and raised in this country. Muslims who visit my site, Right Truth, and make comments.

They have the best educations, they love American music, clothes, everything about America. But when it comes to supporting America, they may as well have been born in the caves of Afghanistan. I understand mentall, but emotionally it is hard for me to understand. Especially when this really is their country too.

Believe me I know who the enemy is. I am completely against the free immigration we have for Muslims who do not want to integrate, who want to establish their enclaves of all Muslims, with only their mosques, with only their schools, teaching sharia, wahhabism, salafism, gradually causing their non-Muslim neighbors to accept all of this. This is their plan, I know this.

But it is still emotionally hard to understand why teenagers who are Muslim, second or third generation, living in Brooklyn New York, for example, hip hop fans, etc. ...
still will say America 'deserves what she gets' in connection to 9/11, 'deserves what she gets' when two of our soldiers are cut to pieces, disected, dismembered, beheaded, ...

I hope you understand, Gravelrash. Believe me, I do not have any blinders on.

Also we love you Australians and John Howard. He understands the Muslim threat much better than our President Bush does. I know he is having a tough time with Muslims there. The problem here is that our leaders to not have any idea what the goal of the Islamic religion is. I do.

Thanks for the kind words for America, and I believe that those of us patriots will win over the 'left'. I really do.

Cody O'Connor said...

Hey John, I'll be honest, I didn't have the stomach to watch any of the videos. However, I saw, and encourage others who can handle a little gore, but not as much as the videos, to view some of the pictures on Savages' site with the innocent prospectors who were burned and stabbed. It may be enough to get the message through, maybe not. It was enough to make me get it completely though.

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I simply do not grasp what part of "This is a WAR" people do not understand.

And of course, along with being a strength, making legal rulings "in a vacuum" is also one of our greatest weaknesses.

When you continue to have judges of all stripes, makes and models insulated from the society they affect, we shall continue to reap vacuum decisions such as this.

BZ

Dan Trabue said...

And watching the videos and photos will tell me what? That these people are committing evil acts?

I know that already.

That we need to stand against this sort of evil?

I know that already.

That we must continue an unjust invasion to stop them?

I disagree with that.

Just as I would disagree with the results that you could see in a video of a US attack on a target that includes civilians.

Is the one worse than the other because the US deaths are not intended? Yes.

But if it's all the same to you, I will stand against both sorts of killing and I will not surrender my right just because you say I have to. My right comes from God and from the Constitution, not from you, friend.