Monday, May 01, 2006

The Constitution Party

I want to thank Ace in the Hole for turning me on to this party.

It's safe to say that I have become fed up with politicians. The GOP has forgotten the meaning of public service.

No public office should be so profitable as to make it desirable - Benjamin Franklin

Yeah, the party of Bill Frist hardly abides by Ol Ben's advice. And the Dems...do I have to answer that one?

So, for the upcoming elections I've been looking for other options, and I may have found one. The Constitution Party seeks to rebuild America into what she once was and was meant to be by our Founding Fathers. I looked at their website and read through their platform and found myself agreeing with everything there (except for the war on terror, they favor a more isolationist approach to terrorism, while I'm more for killing terrorists before they have a chance to do any harm).

So, I'm gonna be looking for a Constitution Party candidate on my ballot, and if there is one then there is a good chance they'll get my vote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree with you 100%. I have been looking at it for a while, and may make the jump.