Thursday, January 26, 2006

All hail the new king of the lunatics

A post from a fellow blogger gave me a chuckle, and I felt compelled to share it with my audience. Is it just me, or is there something somewhat humorous about this Amadinejad? Granted, there's nothing funny about a madman acquiring nukes, but honestly, one moment he's talking about wiping Israel off the map...threatening the UN and making all sorts of demands to get nuclear technology... and then he asks if we could resume direct flights from New York to Tehran??? What????

What planet is this guy from? He's one step away from either sending a blitz krieg into Poland, buying a ranch in Neverland Valley, or belting out a Dean-esque quasi-orgasmic scream into the microphone. Anything's possible! I gotta admit, he may be scary, but at the very least he's entertaining. I'm certainly staying tuned.

No comments: