Thursday, May 11, 2006

This must stop!

This is an outrage! We need to put immigration, Iran and oil prices to the side so we can deal with this crisis. I will not tolerate a federal government who knows how many times a week I call to order Chinese take-out. This must stop!

And if they can track my phone calls today, how long until they know I like to watch The Simpsons every week? This is a violation of my civil rights that I won’t stand for. Yes, I know there are some pressing issues out there: Iran is threatening to nuke Israel, Eight thousand illegal aliens cross our borders every day, and you have to take out a second mortgage to pay for gas, but when the government knows that I called Wal-Mart yesterday to get my oil changed….well, those other things can wait. This administration has gone too far.

It’s only a matter of time before we know how often Bill Clinton dials 1-900-HOT CHIK.

1 comment:

Bushwack said...

1-800-hot chick, LOL but remember Monica was not that hot.... Not only was he a coward when it came to terrorists but he had has terrible taste in women.